The Motor Industry Code of Practice for Vehicle Sales is the newest Code and achieved full CTSI approval in October 2016. The Code provides reassurance to motorists during the vehicle purchasing process and is applicable to both main dealer and independent car retailers.
What The Vehicle Sales Code Means To You…
- Transparent wording in adverts and pricing
- Vehicle provenance checks when selling a used car
- Test drives
- No pressurising with pushy sales
- Accurate advice on warranty and finance products
- A full vehicle handover with all available historic documentation, service history and valid MOT certificate
- Download a copy of the?Code of Practice booklet?
Find a garage accredited to the Code
Thousands of garages across the country are accredited to the Vehicle Sales Code. Find a local garage near you with our online Garage Finder?and when you’ve used it, please leave feedback and rate the service you have received?for all to see.
Businesses interested in signing up to the Code of Practice?
Accreditation to the Motor Industry Code of Practice allows you to reassure your customers you are providing? the highest levels of customer service.
You can find out more about the benefits of accreditation here.